2. Open a GoogleDoc and record the following information:
- Artist's Name
- Birth/Death Date
- Country of Nationality
- Primary Art Movement(s) or Style(s)
- Describe this art movement or style (You may want to use Wikipedia to help!)
- Choose 3-4 pieces of interesting biographical information and type them onto your GoogleDoc.
- Explain why this artist's work is of interest to you.
- Choose 3-4 images by your artist and paste them onto your GoogleDoc. Make sure you include the title and year, if possible.
4. Click on the logo in the upper left
5. Click on the "+ more" button
6. Scroll down to "Infographics"
7. Choose a template that will allow you to add your own images in a format that you like.
8. Add your images, text and information to create an infographic about your artist.
Here are some examples of infographics to inspire you.