10. Come out of hibernation! It's finally SPRING!
9. Ride your bike down Route 100! Join the Bike Parade from the Waitsfield School to the Art Fair, departing at noon.
8. Change your look! Get your face painted, a henna tattoo or a temporary tattoo.
Update your decor! Bid on a handmade clock, framed artwork or buy some
hand-painted napkins at the Fayston School Children's Art Auction.
6. Boogie to live music!
5. Sit by the river and enjoy ice cream and treats from the Sweet Spot or hot American Flatbread!
4. Find a treasure at The Green Closet, The Artisan's Gallery, 40 Bridge Boutique or at one of the many craft booths!
3. Get inspired by artwork by artists from pre-school to professional, then make your own at one of the free art activity booths
2. Support the Businesses of Bridge Street for a last hurrah before the Covered Bridge closes on Monday.
1. Celebrate our creative community!
please park at Waitsfield School or Waitsfield Telecom! The parking
spaces on Bridge Street must be available for business patrons! This
event is free and open to the public and is made possible but the help
of many volunteers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like